Sherwood Electromotion Inc. – Concord, Ontario, Canada
Sherwood Electromotion Inc. (SEI) is a leading independent provider of assembly, overhaul and manufacturing services for propulsion systems equipment and electrical rotating apparatus for Rail, Mass Transit and Wind Industries. SEI is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 40 years. As a company we are committed to providing our clients with outstanding quality, integrity and, value.
We are currently looking for a CMM Operator who is responsible for operating a bridge type CMM, using 2013 PC-DMIS software, programming and inspection duties involve conventional measuring, using a range of instruments and equipment.
- Inspection of various sized parts utilizing DEA CMM using PC-DMIS software
- Reverse engineer different parts with CMM
- Create 2D/3D Solidworks drawings of various parts as directed by Engineering Manager
- Utilize inspection equipment and CMM to measure all product to blueprints
- Work with prototype engineers to assist in prototype development of new part/products
- Conventional measuring, using a range of hand equipment
- Preparing inspection reports for internal and external use
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience operating CMM with PC-DMIS 2013 Software
- Completion of post-secondary education in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Computer literate: Programming experience and knowledge of specific software (CMM’s); knowledge of programming techniques in applicable programming language
- Exposure to machining practices, knowledge of GDT, measuring techniques, gauging, and inspection equipment
- Working knowledge of Solidworks
Start your career with Sherwood Electromotion Inc. today and be part of a team that rewards quality and integrity with competitive pay, employee benefits and, profit sharing.
While we appreciate all candidates who express interest only those selected for an interview will be contacted.