We are currently looking for a customer service oriented individual to become our Project Coordinator – Contracts Administrator for the wind sector. This person is the face of the company to the customer to manage their order flow. They are the liaison between production and the customer to ensure satisfaction and timely delivery within customer specifications.
- Review and confirm the accuracy of all Incoming and Receiving Reports (IRRs) received from shipping.
- Process customer inquiries, preliminary inquiries, requests for quotes, repair inquiries, invitations to bid and warranty claims in a timely fashion
- Track and support the progress of all wind customer warranty claims fault analysis conducted by QA staff.
- Participate and attend weekly production, business development and, warranty progress meetings
- Maintain and distribute weekly customer progress reports
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff within the organization in representing customer requirements to ensure customer expectations are met.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment managing fix contracts
- Previous experience using process flow systems
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Ability to prioritize workload and flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Start your career with Sherwood Electromotion Inc. today and be part of a team that rewards quality and integrity with competitive pay, employee benefits and, profit sharing.
While we appreciate all candidates who express interest only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: We are few minutes walking distance from the new TTC Subway in Vaughan