Sherwood Electromotion Inc. – Concord, Ontario, Canada
· Perform electrical design and performance calculations per customer requirements and specifications for rotary equipment
· Review and prepare technical specifications of various electrical equipment e.g. AC and DC motors, Alternators and Generators, based on customer specification and international standards
· Prepare work instruction and process documentation for manufacturing of rotary equipment.
· Costing for various electrical equipment repairs and manufacturing process
· Prepare part numbers and technical specifications for various engineering material e.g.cable, lug, winding wire, and insulation system
· Prepare and approve electrical winding diagram for various windings of electrical machines.
· Prepare and approve test certificates
· Assist other departments with engineering input
· Other duties as assigned
· University degree in Electrical engineering
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of electrical testing on electrical machines: Hi-pot testing, insulation resistance measurement, winding resistance measurement testing, surge testing, impedance testing and routine testing for AC/DC equipment
· Knowledge of insulation system for different types of rotating equipment
· Prior experience in rebuilding and remanufacturing of rotary equipment (AC/DC)
· Exposure to traction motor business would be an asset
· Knowledge of routine test and type test for AC/DC motors
· Excellent knowledge in MS Word and MS Excel to prepare process instructions, Inspection and Test Reports (ITR) and procedures
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Decision making based on engineering data and facts
Start your career with Sherwood Electromotion Inc. today and be part of a team that rewards quality and integrity with competitive pay, employee benefits and, profit sharing.
While we appreciate all candidates who express interest only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: We are few minutes walking distance from the new TTC Subway in Vaughan
Submit Your Resume